Health and Safety Policies in response to COVID-19
- Reduced classes capped at 3 students per instructor.
- Classes will be staggered and start every 15 min.
- Instructors will be wearing clear face shields while teaching classes.
- Lifeguards/Staff will be wearing face masks/face covering.
- Staff will have a health screen before shift starts.
- Disinfecting facility all throughout the day.
- Hand Sanitizers throughout the facility.
- There will be one entrance and one exit. There will be one way traffic throughout pool area.
- Outdoor Seating and Observation Room will have limited seating for social distancing.
What we are asking of our swim families:
- Mask are required inside and outside while on the property for ages 10 and up.
- Masks are not required for swimmers or parents/caregivers in a parent/child class. Please wear your mask until the moment you get in the pool.
- Please come ready to swim and depart without changing in the facility if possible.
- Do not enter facility until 2 to 3 minutes before your child’s lesson if possible.
- There will be no changing in the facility at this time. Please wrap your child in a coy towel and go. -There will be a designated place for babies/toddlers to be changed if needed.
- One parent only per child in the facility during this time. No siblings or other family members if possible.
- Showers are not available at this time.
- Please respect social distancing.
- Please stay home if you or your child is sick.